Insta360 ONE R Vertical Battery Base
Insta360 ONE R accessories | Vertical Battery Base
Insta360 an R vertical battery base allows you to set up the ONE R camera vertically for a variety of applications, including mounting on the optional ONE R drone mount.
The Core module is installed on the top of the base, and the lens module is installed on the top of the Core. Compatible with all lens modules, including: 360 Mod, 1" Mod and 4K Mod.
The base and Insta360 ONE R camera can be further installed in the vertical bumper shell, which can neatly wrap the entire device.
The vertical battery base provides a 1/4"-20 tripod mount at the bottom, and an optional bumper housing allows access to the threaded mount.
Only when the 360 Mod is installed in the optional ONE R Dive Case for Dual-Lens 360 Mod, the vertical battery base can be used for underwater activities.
Dive Case is a vertical diving case specially designed for this type of setup.
There is a USB Type-C interface on the top of the vertical battery holder to connect to the Core module, and there is a USB Type-C charging interface with a charging indicator on the side.
The side port is only for charging and does not support data transmission or ONE R microphone adapter.
Use with the Insta360 ONE R Drone Mount, Dive Case for Dual-Lens 360 Mod or for vertical handheld shooting.
Rated voltage: 3.85V
Max Charging voltage: 4.4V
Rated capacity: 1190mAh
Rated power: 4.58Wh
- Designed for use with the Insta360 ONE R Drone Mount, Dive Case for Dual-Lens 360 Mod, or for vertical handheld shooting. Avoid using it in high-action environments or in water. For select action environments, you can use the Vertical Bumper Caser (sold separately).
- Insta360 ONE R is not waterproof when using the Vertical Battery Base without the Dive Case for Dual- Lens 360 Mod.
- The Vertical Battery Base does not support the Mic Adapter or Transfer Cable. The port is for charging only.
- The Vertical Battery Base works with any Insta360 ONE R Mod, not just the Dual-Lens 360 Mod.
- The USB Type-C Male Port connects to the Core's USE Type C port to deliver power to the Core (Before use, remove the lock cover on the Core).